I found 14 quite interesting, probably because I used to be and still am interested in architecture and all that (fact: used to want to be an architecture. My Opa used to build models out of matchsticks so my mum and I had started, and I used software to design houses to build. Fun times really.).
“What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house?”
- Garden. Not too big, but a large space with room for a little outdoor building. Bit of a homage to Oma, since she loved gardening.
- Gaming room.We’re nerds. Gaming nerds. Modern Warfare 1/2/3, Assassin’s Creed, Minecraft, Fallout. Also, Rainbow Six Siege looks quite good, the other half has it… Need to try it out.
- Library/office. A definite. A cool one. I need one. Otherwise, there’s just no point. (Plus, there’s just so much paperwork, Sweet Hades’ buttcheek.)
- Space. We plan on a couple kids so we’re going to need a lot of space (unfortunately, that means more to clean…)
- Kitchen. I love cooking and baking (I’m not saying I’m any good at it – I suck at spicing properly). Besides, a big crowd to feed means a good sized kitchen, right?
There’s a lot more (and I mean a lot) but these are probably the top five, not necessarily in order.